Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

>> If we don't, then that's not a reason to change. It can't both be a
>> reason to change, and then not a reason to change...
>>
>> (FWIW, I think it's not a reason to change away from what we have now)
>
> I didn't realize that it was the original reason to change, but if it is, I
> think its a pretty lame reason ... I thought we were just looking for
> something new to 'spice things up' a bit ...

The other reason to remove the work 'advanced' was to connotation with
'complicated'.  Which is suggested is a turn-off more some of the
emerging development trends.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan