Re: AIX support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AIX support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Oh, sorry, I had missed the part where newer compilers fix the issue
> too.  Old out-of-support versions of AIX running old compilers, what
> fun.

Indeed.  One of the topics that needs investigation if you want to
pursue this is which AIX system and compiler versions still deserve
support, and which of the AIX hacks we had been carrying still need
to be there based on that analysis.  For context, we've been pruning
support for extinct-in-the-wild OS versions pretty aggressively
over the past couple of years, and I'd expect to apply the same
standard to AIX.