Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 04:34 PM 8/21/00 -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>Ummm, just stupid question here, but I already posted that AOLserver was
>installed and ready for you guys to implement this ... Ben already has an
>account to get in and do it ... instead of arguing about it, why not just
>do it?  If nobody likes it/uses it, so be it ... its no skin off my
>back.  But right now the arguments that are going back and forth seem to
>be sooooooo useless since they *seem* to involve technical issues that
>aren't issues ...

Well, this is a breath of fresh air ...

Hopefully Ben will have time soon to do so.  Unfortunately (well, not from
my personal point of view!) I'm about to leave for five of the next six
weeks, four of those spent where the internet doesn't reach (where nothing
but BLM radio dispatch doesn't reach, to be more precise) so I'm not going
to be able to help.

Otherwise I'd just jump in.

Of course, putting it up will just make its shortcomings apparent, and
those who resist even the concept of change will ignore the fact that
Ben and I have both stated that modifying the SDM to fit the project
rather than modifying the project to fit the SDM and say, "see, this
doesn't fit our needs!" blah blah blah.

Just as the red herring you've mentioned has been raised.