Re: Separate memory contexts for relcache and catcache

От torikoshia
Тема Re: Separate memory contexts for relcache and catcache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I also think this change would be helpful.

I imagine you're working on the Andres's comments and you already notice
this, but v1 patch cannot be applied to HEAD.
For the convenience of other reviewers, I marked it 'Waiting on Author'.

--
Regards,

--
Atsushi Torikoshi