Re: Weird test mixup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Weird test mixup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> On 15/03/2024 13:09, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I committed a patch to do that, to put out the fire.

> That's turning the buildfarm quite red. Many, but not all animals are
> failing like this:

It may be even worse than it appears from the buildfarm status page.
My animals were stuck in infinite loops that required a manual "kill"
to get out of, and it's reasonable to assume there are others that
will require owner intervention.  Why would this test have done that,
if the module failed to load?