Re: BUG #17552: pg_stat_statements tracks internal FK check queries when COPY used to load data

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: BUG #17552: pg_stat_statements tracks internal FK check queries when COPY used to load data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello

> I took a look, and the patch seems correct to me. It'll need better
> comments explaining the change, but I'll take care of that. Barring
> objections, I'll get this committed and backpatched.

Great, thank you!

> FWIW it's probably a good idea to post patches on pgsql-hackers - not
> everyone watches pgsql-bugs and/or CF app. Furthermore, when a patch is
> switched to "RFC" it's customary to mention that in the thread, along
> with a review. Otherwise these silent changes are quite puzzling.

ok, I'll keep that in mind.
yeah, RFC status was a surprise.

regards, Sergei

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Bug with aggregate Window Functions when using Order By. Elements dropped if order by provided