Re: DOCS: add helpful partitioning links

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: DOCS: add helpful partitioning links
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:

> LGTM.
>
> The commitfest entry is marked as RFC already.
>
> Thanks for taking care of the comments.

Thanks for reviewing.  I noticed a typo "seperate", fixed here.  Also, I
noticed that Robert added an empty line which looks in the source like
he's breaking the paragraph -- but because he didn't add a closing </para>
and an opening <para> to the next one, there's no actual new paragraph
in the HTML output.

My first instinct was to add those.  However, upon reading the text, I
noticed that the previous paragraph ends without offering an example,
and then we attach the example to the paragraph that takes about CREATE
TABLE LIKE showing both techniques, which seemed a bit odd.  So instead
I joined both paragraphs back together.  I'm unsure which one looks
better.  Which one do you vote for?

"No hay ausente sin culpa ni presente sin disculpa" (Prov. francés)

Вложения