Re: Compile warnings in dbcommands.c building with meson

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Compile warnings in dbcommands.c building with meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-12, jian he wrote:

> I saw it sometimes, sometimes not.
> Now I think the reason is:
> it will appear when you do `-Dbuildtype=release`.
>
> but it will not occur when I do:
> `-Dbuildtype=debug`
>
> my current meson version is 1.3.1, my ninja version is 1.10.1.

Hmm, but why doesn't it happen for other arguments of get_db_info that
have pretty much identical code, say src_istemplate?

"But static content is just dynamic content that isn't moving!"
                http://smylers.hates-software.com/2007/08/15/fe244d0c.html