Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>> but I guess we have still enough for start commenting.
>

> Note that LPI-Japan (a non profit organization) already has a Postgres-certification
> exam that can be taken world-wide through Pearson-VUE:
>
> https://oss-db.jp/eng_exam
>
> AFAIK right now this is Japanese-only. But there have been attempts to offer this in
> English too - see this old thread:

I heard from LPI-Japan that they have already offered English
PostgreSQL certifications:

https://oss-db.jp/eng_exam
https://lpi.or.jp/en/
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS LLC

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification