Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-03-29 11:55:05 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I committed v6 instead.

Coverity complains that this patch added GetDatabasePath() calls without
freeing its return value. Normally that'd be easy to dismiss, due to memory
contexts, but there's no granular resets in CreateDatabaseUsingFileCopy(). And
obviously there can be a lot of relations in one database - we shouldn't hold
onto the same path over and over again.

The case in recovery is worse, because there we don't have a memory context to
reset afaics. Oddly enough, it sure looks like we have an existing version of
this bug in the file-copy path?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Fix overflow in DecodeInterval
Сообщение: Re: Fix overflow in DecodeInterval