Re: pgsql: Avoid -Wconversion warnings when using checksum_impl.h

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: Avoid -Wconversion warnings when using checksum_impl.h
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Greetings,

https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest/blob/e55443c890181ea63a350275447885331c8254e4/test/src/module/postgres/interfaceTest.c#L182

> By doing so, the tests still fail if the page size is something else
> than 8k, no?

Of course, but we check that from pg_controldata before we actually
start doing anything with the cluster.

Even a test which at least validated that the checksum code was
returning the right value when page size is the (rather common...) 8K
would be better than a change like this not breaking any tests..

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Avoid -Wconversion warnings when using checksum_impl.h
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Avoid -Wconversion warnings when using checksum_impl.h