Re: Some messages of pg_rewind --debug not getting translated

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Some messages of pg_rewind --debug not getting translated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 2:45 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > If you're interesting in improving translatability of this program
> > further, I suggest that messages of this sort
> >   msgid "BKPBLOCK_HAS_DATA set, but no data included at %X/%X"
> > should have a %s instead of the flag name.
>
> I'll think about it. Though I am afraid this would reduce the code
> readability in xlogreader.c

Oh, I didn't notice these came from xlogreader.  Hmm, but isn't it just
a change like this?

*** a/src/backend/access/transam/xlogreader.c
--- b/src/backend/access/transam/xlogreader.c
*** 1043,1050 **** DecodeXLogRecord(XLogReaderState *state, XLogRecord *record, char **errormsg)             if
(blk->has_data&& blk->data_len == 0)             {                 report_invalid_record(state,

!                       "BKPBLOCK_HAS_DATA set, but no data included at %X/%X",
!                                       (uint32) (state->ReadRecPtr >> 32), (uint32) state->ReadRecPtr);
goto err;             }             if (!blk->has_data && blk->data_len != 0)

--- 1043,1052 ----             if (blk->has_data && blk->data_len == 0)             {
report_invalid_record(state,
!                                       "%s set, but no data included at %X/%X",
!                                       "BKPBLOCK_HAS_DATA",