Re: GSoC Progress Reports?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: GSoC Progress Reports?
Дата
Список pgsql-students
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 01:01:06PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 06/26/2013 04:27 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Students, Mentors:
> >
> > In order to make sure that all three projects are proceeding as
> > planned, I'd like to see a *brief* report on -students of current
> > GSOC progress on each of your projects each week, starting this
> > week.  This only needs to be 3 or 4 lines, just letting us know
> > where you are on the project and how things are going.
> >
> > If you're blogging your project (recommended), then you can just
> > post a link to your blog.
>
> Um, students?  Mentors?  I haven't seen a response from anyone about
> current GSOC projects.  Is anyone actually working on their project,
> at all?

We've been tracking progress on github, where the project code lives.

https://github.com/davidfetter/postgresql_projects/tree/returning_before_after

We've also had a couple of meetings this week in IRC.  Do you want the
transcripts?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: