Re: unified vs context diffs (was Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: unified vs context diffs (was Re: Strange Windows problem, lock_timeout test request)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Claudio Freire (klaussfreire@gmail.com) wrote:
> > As another point, it's also the very first thing that we document in
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch to check for.
>
> TBH, that wiki link seems to suggest that *having context* is the
> point of the requirement (to be able to merge with fuzz).

The PG wiki link states "Is the patch in context diff format?" and
provides a link to the wikipedia article about *that specific format*.
There's absolutely zero confusion over what "context diff format" means.
Thanks,
    Stephen