Re: Improve shutdown during online backup, take 4

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Improve shutdown during online backup, take 4
Дата
Re: Improve shutdown during online backup, take 4  ("Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-patches
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Applied with some minor changes to the error messages to make them
> closer to our guidelines. (With my track record, it's not entirely
> unlikely that someone will fix them further though :-P)

I think the messages should not have a newline in the middle.

Also, I am wondering if in PM_WAIT_BACKUP mode we should accept new
connections from superusers only.