Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Дата
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Andy Astor escribió:

> Non-English Groups
> I've carefully read all the objections, including those of the non-English
> PG organizations. But I don't believe anyone against this proposal mentioned
> that Alvaro strongly supported the name change from his (Spanish)
> perspective.

One thing to note, though, is that we don't have as much activity as the
other groups.  In particular we haven't produced any swag with the
PostgreSQL name, or even anything as a "PostgreSQL Day".