Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Дата
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  ("Jonah H. Harris" <jonah.harris@gmail.com>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)  ("Dawid Kuroczko" <qnex42@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 28 August 2007 11:06, Dave Page wrote:
> Decibel! wrote:
> > I think we can just as easily make the change without any real fanfare
> > at all.
>
> I'm inclined to agree. For the most part we could all just slowly change
> things to 'Postgres'. I doubt anyone would really notice, except we'd
> get fewer people getting it wrong!

How about a vote?

How many people feel we should adopt 'postgres' for the '9.0' reference documentation (let's leave the issue of the
tonsof work involved out of the debate for the moment)?

Robert

Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)