Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:16:10PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Yes, our docs are petty sparse on ecpg.  It is basically the same as
> SQL-standard embedded C, so any docs on that would be the same for ecpg.
>
> Interfaces list, where is there detailed ecpg documentaiton, like
> documentation on the AT clause?

Our docs say:
... <para>  The first option is to explicitly choose a connection for each SQL  statement, for example
<programlisting>
EXEC SQL AT <replaceable>connection-name</replaceable> SELECT ...;
</programlisting>  This option is particularly suitable if the application needs to  use several connections in mixed
order.</para>

So it's not as if it wasn't noted at all. Okay, this is in 7.4, 7.3 docs
are not nearly as good as Peter spend some time enhancing the docs for
7.4.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes