Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 7.4 : ECPG not Thread-safe
Список pgsql-interfaces
Thierry Missimilly wrote:
> Thank you Bruce.
> You've had a good idea to send me your little program.
> I well understand the concept of "Named connection for each thread", but could you tell me where i can find a doc
wherethe use of "EXEC SQL AT

> ..." is describe ?
>
> May i suggest to put some lines about that in the "Programmer's Guide" ?4 ECPG - Embedded SQL in C, as I have based
mydevelopment on this doc

> and it could be useful for other user to know how to code in Multi-thread context.

Yes, our docs are petty sparse on ecpg.  It is basically the same as
SQL-standard embedded C, so any docs on that would be the same for ecpg.

Interfaces list, where is there detailed ecpg documentaiton, like
documentation on the AT clause?

Pennsylvania19073