Re: FW: [webmaster] Comparison to MySQL

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: FW: [webmaster] Comparison to MySQL
Дата
Re: FW: [webmaster] Comparison to MySQL  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 03:17:23PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >I'm confused.   This is exactly an example of what I was suggesting that
> >we don't want to do.  Did you offer it in that sense, or some other way?
>
> I actually have always thought that the MySQL gotchas page was objective
> and well-researched.  It's not an "argument" as such, just facts.

I think the point is that it's not important if it is true or not, facts
or not; we shouldn't be showing someone else's problems to whoever wants
to know about Postgres.

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.
(Carrie Snow)

Сообщение: Re: FW: [webmaster] Comparison to MySQL
Сообщение: Re: FW: [webmaster] Comparison to MySQL