Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I don't think I was clear before.  When someone is looking at the
interactive docs, I would like them to say, "Oh, there's a comment.  I
better read that in case it will help me."  If we have old comments,
their "special" value becomes diminished.  That's why I think they
should be removed as they are reviewed.