Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?
Дата
Re: Interactive Documentation - how do you want it towork?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

My concern here is that what (for example) Bruce decides is not a useful
addition to the docs themselves, maybe something that would have helped
me with some bizarre problem. If we dump *all* the docs after they have
been merged then I might lose that helpful tip.

Also, and perhaps more importantly, the comments will be merged into a
*future* version. If I am running 7.2, I'm going to look at the 7.2
docs, not 7.3.

Regards, Dave.