Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Alfred Perlstein
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com> [000821 11:48] wrote:
> At 11:12 AM 8/21/00 -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> >You missed the point.  It's called overkill.  You needed a full blown
> >database for your project.  We need (although _want_ may be another story)
> >a bug tracker - not a new webserver.
>
> Then run it under Apache.

Sorry to jump in without reading the entire thread, but has GNATS
(what the FreeBSD team uses) or Bugzilla come up as options?

GNATS is a bit crusty but works pretty ok for us.

Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)