Postgresql vs. Access97, TransferDatabase

От Gilley, Charles H.
Тема Postgresql vs. Access97, TransferDatabase
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I'm trying to move an existing access database to Postgres.
I've tried cut/paste, export/import, all without success.  Trying the
transfer database approach, I receive the following error:

    Error creating the table; ERROR type name lookup of lo failed (#17).

From the odbc log file, Access is trying to create a series of fields that
I do not know where they are coming from:

..."Gen_Note" int4,"s_Generation" int4,"s_GUID" bytea,"s_Lineage" lo,...

Maybe someone has dealt with this issue before.