BUG #18419: Auto Vacuum In PostgreSQL 10.21

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18419: Auto Vacuum In PostgreSQL 10.21
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18419
Logged by:          Akshay Raut
Email address:      raut.akshay89@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows 10

We are using PostgreSQL 10.21 in which we are deleting a few records
periodically but we observed that the auto vacuum is not getting executed on
all the tables.

Due to this, we are not able to get the space held by the dead rows back to
the database and at some point in time our system runs out of space.

All the tables have adequate data and the deleted rows are also beyond the
scale factor and auto vacuum threshold.

Is this a known issue with PostgreSQL and is there any solution to resolve
this?

This issue has become very critical for us and any help will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Akshay Raut