Re: [PGDOCS] change function linkend to refer to a more relevant target

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [PGDOCS] change function linkend to refer to a more relevant target
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 29 Sep 2023, at 06:51, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found a link in the docs that referred to the stats "views" section,
> instead of the more relevant (IMO)  stats "functions" section.

Agreed.  This link was added in 2007 (in 7d3b7011b), and back in 7.3/7.4 days
the functions were listed in the same section as the views, so the anchor was
at the time pointing to the right section.  In 2012 it was given its own
section (in aebe989477) but the link wasn't updated.

Thanks for the patch, I'll go ahead with it.

--
Daniel Gustafsson