PGAdmin 4 2.0 fails to read views

От Ephebopus
Тема PGAdmin 4 2.0 fails to read views
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

Am experiencing issues with PGAdmin 4 (no such issue with PGAdmin 3) when
connecting to a 9.1.4 postgresql server and trying to view Views. PostGIS is
enabled for the databases in question. If the SQL tab active in PGAdmin 4
for instance and I select a table in a database its definition appears in
the tab. If I select a view I get

"ERROR: syntax error at or near "FROM"
LINE 20: FROM pg_class c
^"

This is the same if I select a view that is man-made or a postGIS view- like
"geometry_columns".

Have tried installing PGAdmin 4 on a Win 10 machine as well as on a Win 7
machine, same issue.

Before I dig deeper I'd like to query whether this is some sort of known
issue or if I'm having faulty expectations somehow : )

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Rgds

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html