Re: Another swing at JSON

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Another swing at JSON
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Joseph Adams's message of mar mar 29 22:15:11 -0300 2011:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Dimitri Fontaine
> <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> > Here's the ugly trick from ip4r, that's used by more extension:
> >
> > PREFIX_PGVER = $(shell echo $(VERSION) | awk -F. '{ print $$1*100+$$2 }')
>
> Thanks.  I applied a minor variation of this trick to the JSON module,
> so now it builds/installs/tests cleanly on both REL8_4_0 and HEAD
> (though it won't work if you copy contrib/json into a pre-9.1
> PostgreSQL source directory and type `make` without USE_PGXS=1).

Why are you worrying with the non-PGXS build chain anyway?  Just assume
that the module is going to be built with PGXS and things should just
work.

We've gone over this a dozen times in the past.

Сообщение: Re: pg_last_xlog_receive_location()
Сообщение: Re: pg_last_xlog_receive_location()