Re: BUG #3731: ash table "PROCLOCK hash" corrupted

От Daniel Cristian Cruz
Тема Re: BUG #3731: ash table "PROCLOCK hash" corrupted
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em Qui, 2007-11-08 =E0s 12:29 -0500, Tom Lane escreveu:
> "Daniel Cristian Cruz" <cruz@senai-sc.ind.br> writes:
> > A few moments ago I got the following message, but didn't found any
> > reference on the internet (including lists).
>=20
> > Nov  8 13:50:56 SERVER postgres[18874]: [5-1] user=3DXXX,db=3DXXXPANIC:=
  hash
> > table "PROCLOCK hash" corrupted
>=20
> > The error showed after some query that where logged because were slow (=
more
> > than 5 seconds), in which they had a very big list of values in a NOT IN
> > clause (not sure if this caused the problem).
>=20
> > I don't know if this is a bug or not.
>=20
> Well, it shouldn't have happened, so either it's a bug or you had a
> hardware glitch.  But unless you can find a way to reproduce it I'm
> not sure we can do much about it.  I doubt your large NOT IN was
> relevant --- more likely it'd be something associated with inter-process
> interactions.

It was the first time I saw the message. Never seen it again. I've tried
to reproduce, but it didn't worked.

--=20
Daniel Cristian Cruz
Analista de Sistemas - Administrador de Banco de Dados
SENAI/SC  - Servico Nacional de Aprendizagem Industrial
NTI - N=FAcleo de Tecnologia da Informa=E7=E3o
Fone: (48) 3239-1422