Powergres (was Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3)

От Ron Johnson
Тема Powergres (was Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 00:17, Stuart Woodward wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:47:37 -0400
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
[snip]
> Apologies. I rechecked with my minion and the version being used is a
> variant called "Powergres" by Fujitsu.
>
> (Japanese page)
> http://software.fujitsu.com/jp/symfoware/postgresqlplus/index.html

What makes Powergres special?  From looking at the pretty pictures
(and ignoring the squiggly lines), it looks like replication.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"they love our milk and honey, but preach about another way of living"
Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me"