Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3

От Stuart Woodward
Тема Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:47:37 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> You're joking, no?  Neither string appears anywhere in the 7.3 sources,
> nor any other PG release that I know of.4

Apologies. I rechecked with my minion and the version being used is a
variant called "Powergres" by Fujitsu.

(Japanese page)
http://software.fujitsu.com/jp/symfoware/postgresqlplus/index.html

I'll take it up with them. Thanks for checking that out though.