Re: ObjectIdGetDatum() missing from SearchSysCache*() callers

От Zhang Mingli
Тема Re: ObjectIdGetDatum() missing from SearchSysCache*() callers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

Regards,
Zhang Mingli
On Jul 17, 2023 at 19:10 +0800, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>, wrote:
Hi all,

While scanning the code, I have noticed that a couple of code paths
that do syscache lookups are passing down directly Oids rather than
Datums. I think that we'd better be consistent here, even if there is
no actual bug.

I have noticed 11 callers of SearchSysCache*() that pass down
an Oid instead of a Datum.

Thoughts or comments?
--
Michael
LGTM, and there are two functions missed, in sequence_options

 pgstuple = SearchSysCache1(SEQRELID, relid);

Shall we fix that too?