RE: setPortNumber() should not be used when useing connectionfail-over feature with PGConnectionPoolDataSource?

От Okano, Naoki
Тема RE: setPortNumber() should not be used when useing connectionfail-over feature with PGConnectionPoolDataSource?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer [mailto:pg@fastcrypt.com] wrote:
> Pretty sure this was never intended to work.
>

> That said if you can provide a pull request we can look at implementing it.

Thank you for your reply!
I understand it does not work as intended.
So, I try to implement it and will send a pull request.

Regards,
Okano Naoki

Сообщение: Re: setPortNumber() should not be used when useing connectionfail-over feature with PGConnectionPoolDataSource?