Обсуждение: Feature Tests failures

Feature Tests failures

От
Usman Khan
Дата:
Hi Team,
I am Usman Muzaffar, I in the past worked on feature tests. Recently, I tried to execute feature tests without selenoid, but was stuck with the following error for all the test cases.

=======
Browser tool bar feature test ... skipped "Currently, config is set to start pgadmin in server mode. This test doesn't know username and password so doesn't work in server mode"
=======

I used the following command to execute the test cases
python3 runtests.py --pkg=feature_tests

The complete logs are also attached here. For your reference, config file is also attached

Regards,
Usman Muzaffar
Вложения

Re: Feature Tests failures

От
Yogesh Mahajan
Дата:
Hi,

Please set SERVER_MODE=False in config_local.py and try again.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

I am Usman Muzaffar, I in the past worked on feature tests. Recently, I tried to execute feature tests without selenoid, but was stuck with the following error for all the test cases.

=======
Browser tool bar feature test ... skipped "Currently, config is set to start pgadmin in server mode. This test doesn't know username and password so doesn't work in server mode"
=======

I used the following command to execute the test cases
python3 runtests.py --pkg=feature_tests

The complete logs are also attached here. For your reference, config file is also attached

Regards,
Usman Muzaffar

Re: Feature Tests failures

От
Usman Khan
Дата:
Hi,
Thanks, that worked.
But currently I am running the cases, the spinner keeps rotating and scope does not get past this point.

[...]

Дата:
Hi,

Can you please share your config_local.py and test_config.json? Also which browser are you using?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

[...]

Дата:
Hi,

Please find here the attached files, it contains following
ii) test_config.json
iii) screenshots

Other Info
  • I am on master branch with today's latest code
  • I am using following
    • ubuntu 22
    • chrome version 124

[...]

Дата:
Hi,
Any update on this?

[...]

Дата:
Hi,

I guess you have forgotten to attach the files.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

[...]

Дата:
Hi,

Please find the attached files again.

[...]

Дата:
Hi,
Kindly confirm if the attachments are received this time? As for the last two emails I attached them in zip format which is also present in my sent box.

[...]

Дата:
Hi,

Still the email did not show any attachments. See the screenshot for email. File attachment sign is missing on the right side which means no files are attached in the email.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 11.40.22 AM.png

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

[...]

Дата:
Hi,
Sorry about that, I do not know what is wrong as  attachments are present with previous emails every time.
Let me this time send it again without zip format and screenshots(as previously the size was about 1.4mb).