Обсуждение: small documentation fixes related to collations/ICU

small documentation fixes related to collations/ICU

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I found two mistakes related to collation and/or ICU support in the
documentation that should probably be fixed and backpatched.  See
attached patches.
Вложения

Re: small documentation fixes related to collations/ICU

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Looks good.

I found two mistakes related to collation and/or ICU support in the
documentation that should probably be fixed and backpatched.  See
attached patches.

Re: small documentation fixes related to collations/ICU

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 29.04.24 09:18, Kashif Zeeshan wrote:
> Looks good.
>
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 12:05 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org
> <mailto:peter@eisentraut.org>> wrote:
>
>     I found two mistakes related to collation and/or ICU support in the
>     documentation that should probably be fixed and backpatched.  See
>     attached patches.

Committed, thanks.