Обсуждение: French translation for pgadmin

French translation for pgadmin

От
nicolas.letellier@mailo.com
Дата:
Hello

I would like to offer my participation to support the translation of the pgAdmin language files into French.
I use pgAdmin every day for my work.

For your information, I know Fred Escallier very well. I worked in the same company for 5 years. Now he has changed
jobs.He became a farmer in the French Alps. It was Fred who asked me to take over his work as a translator for pgAdmin.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Letellier

Re: French translation for pgadmin

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Thanks, Nicolas,

I'll be updating all the catalog files shortly, after which you can proceed to raise the PR for the French translation.
Please check my email on "pgadmin-hackers" within the next half hour.

I would like to offer my participation to support the translation of the pgAdmin language files into French.
I use pgAdmin every day for my work.

For your information, I know Fred Escallier very well. I worked in the same company for 5 years. Now he has changed jobs. He became a farmer in the French Alps. It was Fred who asked me to take over his work as a translator for pgAdmin.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Letellier

Re: French translation for pgadmin

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Welcome Nicolas

I'll be updating all the catalog files shortly, after which you can proceed to raise the PR for the French translation.
Please check my email on "pgadmin-hackers" within the next half hour.

I would like to offer my participation to support the translation of the pgAdmin language files into French.
I use pgAdmin every day for my work.

For your information, I know Fred Escallier very well. I worked in the same company for 5 years. Now he has changed jobs. He became a farmer in the French Alps. It was Fred who asked me to take over his work as a translator for pgAdmin.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Letellier

Re: French translation for pgadmin

От
Fred Escallier

yes , welcome Nicolas !

great

don't hesitate to ask me if you need some tips to start

I used poedit to manage texts

Fred

I'll be updating all the catalog files shortly, after which you can proceed to raise the PR for the French translation.
Please check my email on "pgadmin-hackers" within the next half hour.

I would like to offer my participation to support the translation of the pgAdmin language files into French.
I use pgAdmin every day for my work.

For your information, I know Fred Escallier very well. I worked in the same company for 5 years. Now he has changed jobs. He became a farmer in the French Alps. It was Fred who asked me to take over his work as a translator for pgAdmin.

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Letellier

Re: French translation for pgadmin

От
nicolas.letellier@mailo.com
Дата:
Thank you all.
Hi Fred :-)

I will start my work now. I will come back to you when I have finished my first version.
I will ask Fred directly if I have any questions.