Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
"Ming Ying"
Дата:
Hi!

I would like editor access to the wiki.

I am one of the developers of ParadeDB. We've implemented a custom WAL manager and I'd like to add the resource manager ID to this page.

Thanks in advance,
Ming

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 4/23/24 13:26, Ming Ying wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki.

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please login to the wiki once
and then "reply-all" to this email saying that you have done so. At that
point we can grant editor.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

От
"Ming Ying"
Дата:
Hi Joe,

Thanks! I've logged into the Wiki, let me know if it looks good on your end?

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please login to the wiki once and then "reply-all" to this email saying that you have done so. At that point we can grant editor.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 4/23/24 14:39, Ming Ying wrote:
> Thanks! I've logged into the Wiki, let me know if it looks good on your end?

All set -- you are now an editor