Обсуждение: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3

Bug reference:      18391
Logged by:          ABDUL HAQ ABDUL LATHEEF
Email address:      haq963@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 16.2
Operating system:   Rcokyu Linux 9

Postgresql 16 is installing suuccessfully on Rocky linux9 , and it initateds
the default instacne and DB ,but when i try to create a new instance and try
to initiate the db , it forces us to install posgtresql -server and it
installs version 13 .Please check

On Wed, 2024-03-13 at 11:18 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Postgresql 16 is installing suuccessfully on Rocky linux9 , and it initateds
> the default instacne and DB ,but when i try to create a new instance and try
> to initiate the db , it forces us to install posgtresql -server and it
> installs version 13 .Please check

Sorry, we don't have access to your machine.
You seem to be installing from packages.  For problems with these, you should
write to the pgsql-pkg-yum mailing list.  Include the exact statements you
used and the exact output you got.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe