Обсуждение: Avoid switching between system-user and system-username in the doc

Avoid switching between system-user and system-username in the doc

От
Bertrand Drouvot
Дата:
Hi hackers,

While working on [1] it has been mentioned that this page
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/auth-username-maps.html is switching
between system-user and system-username.

Please find attached a tiny patch to clean that up.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOBaU_Yp08MQOK7_k4QVyxL6sf7TURGpjX3tn1Z%2BWxJo2x7%2BGQ%40mail.gmail.com

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Avoid switching between system-user and system-username in the doc

От
Jelte Fennema-Nio
Дата:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 09:52, Bertrand Drouvot
<bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please find attached a tiny patch to clean that up.

LGTM

Re: Avoid switching between system-user and system-username in the doc

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 06:00:11PM +0100, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 09:52, Bertrand Drouvot
> <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please find attached a tiny patch to clean that up.
>
> LGTM

Looks like a mistake from me in efb6f4a4f9b6, will fix and backpatch
for consistency.
--
Michael

Вложения