Обсуждение: Postgress 11 rpm request

Postgress 11 rpm request

От
Natali Avromov
Дата:
Hey,
I was wondering if there is a possibility to get postgress 11 rpms.
I know this version is end of life, and of course we upgraded our postgress version but I still want to be able to download the rpms for our own product backwards compatibility.

I can see it is listed as available here - https://yum.postgresql.org/rpmchart/, although it points to 404 error links.

Is there any source I can download the rpms from?

Thank you.
Natali.

IMPORTANT: The content of this email is strictly confidential and only intended for the specified recipient. It is forbidden to share the email or its contents with any third party without the sender’s written consent. If this email reached you by mistake, please let us know so that we can ensure that this doesn’t happen in the future and delete the message.

Re: Postgress 11 rpm request

От
Christoph Berg
Re: Natali Avromov
> Is there any source I can download the rpms from?

11 is in the archive: https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/

Christoph

Re: Postgress 11 rpm request

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2024-01-09 at 15:54 +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > Is there any source I can download the rpms from?
>
> 11 is in the archive: https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/

I also updated / fixed the website for v11 RPMs.

Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Postgress 11 rpm request

От
Natali Avromov
Дата:
Thank you Christoph and Devrim,
I appreciate your help.

Hi, On Tue, 2024-01-09 at 15: 54 +0100, Christoph Berg wrote: > > Is there any source I can download the rpms from? > > 11 is in the archive: https: //urldefense. com/v3/__https: //yum. postgresql. org/repopackages/__;!!MjOpOlHJ!nG-GE7T99UzZVnNprS5LNDRF3U2JcbjvTC7DNZisRhvNbon32bfyXeuRlWVCPnI0B4VlNpga-hkeza96$[yum[. ]postgresql[. ]org]
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd