Обсуждение: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance

Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance

От
Chirag Karkera
Дата:
Hi Team,

We have upgraded the RDS database version from v13.10 to v15.4

The current odbc version we are using is below,
Name        : postgresql-odbc
Version     : 09.03.0100
Release     : 2.el7
Architecture: x86_64

Do we have any specific matrix where we can check the compatibility issue.

As our application team is facing issue for one of the module.

Regards,
Chirag Karkera

Re: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Hi Chirag,

We have upgraded the RDS database version from v13.10 to v15.4

The current odbc version we are using is below,
Name        : postgresql-odbc
Version     : 09.03.0100
Release     : 2.el7
Architecture: x86_64

Do we have any specific matrix where we can check the compatibility issue.

09.03.0100 is almost 10 years old PostgreSQL: File Browser

While we don't have a compatibility matrix generally speaking you should be using the latest version of the driver. My recommendation is that you upgrade to at least 15.0 if not 16.0

Regards,
Dave Cramer

Re: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance

От
Chirag Karkera
Дата:
Hi Dave,