Обсуждение: Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

От
Sehrope Sarkuni
Дата:
FYI the links to https://2024.pgconf.dev/ do not work. Tried it without https and it still does not work.

cc'ing the ww list as I don't see any MX records for pgconf.dev either so maybe somebody on that list can follow up?

Regards,
-- Sehrope Sarkuni
Founder & CEO | JackDB, Inc. | https://www.jackdb.com/

Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"

On 11/8/23 11:01 AM, Sehrope Sarkuni wrote:
> FYI the links to https://2024.pgconf.dev/ <https://2024.pgconf.dev/> do
> not work. Tried it without https and it still does not work.
>
> cc'ing the ww list as I don't see any MX records for pgconf.dev
> <http://pgconf.dev> either so maybe somebody on that list can follow up?

I'm not seeing any issue.

Jonathan

Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

От
Dave Cramer

On Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 14:28, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

On 11/8/23 11:01 AM, Sehrope Sarkuni wrote:
> FYI the links to https://2024.pgconf.dev/ <https://2024.pgconf.dev/> do
> not work. Tried it without https and it still does not work.
>
> cc'ing the ww list as I don't see any MX records for pgconf.dev
> <http://pgconf.dev> either so maybe somebody on that list can follow up?

I'm not seeing any issue.

It was fine when I looked, I presume this was just DNS propagation

Dave

Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

От
Sehrope Sarkuni
Дата:
Yes, after testing it out with a different ISP, I think it's specific to Comcast and them doing some hokey stuff in the interests of "security".

Pretty sure that everybody on Comcast is having the same issue as me as they've flagged the domain as "Malware and Phishing" and prevent DNS resolution of the domain or even MX records. Loading the page over HTTPS fails and over plain HTTP shows some generic security warning page. If somebody else has them as an ISP, try it out and see if you can reproduce it.

Will be reaching out to them (Comcast) to see what the heck is going on.

Thanks for following up and sorry for the noise!