Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
"Pavlo Golub"
Дата:
Hello www,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and

There is wrong information for Hans-Jürgen Schönig. He is located in Austria, not Germany.

Best regards,
Pavlo Golub

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2023-Oct-20, Pavlo Golub wrote:

> Hello www,
>
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and
> I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

Hi, you're already an editor since 2017.

"Los dioses no protegen a los insensatos.  Éstos reciben protección de
otros insensatos mejor dotados" (Luis Wu, Mundo Anillo)

Re[2]: Wiki editor request

От
"Pavlo Golub"

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and

Hi, you're already an editor since 2017.

That strange, because I cannot edit. :(

I have two accounts "pashagolub" and "pasha_golub". First one is scpecifically created
for Mediawiki, since it forbids the underscores in logins. Can this be the reason of ambiguity?

--
Álvaro Herrera Breisgau, Deutschland — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Los dioses no protegen a los insensatos. Éstos reciben protección de
otros insensatos mejor dotados" (Luis Wu, Mundo Anillo)

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2023-Oct-20, Pavlo Golub wrote:

> > >  I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and
> > >  I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

It turns out that the issue is that this page is protected, so I have
made the edit instead.

There are other inaccuracies in this page, such as listing Peter E in
USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
liaisons in CC.

<Schwern> It does it in a really, really complicated way
<crab> why does it need to be complicated?
<Schwern> Because it's MakeMaker.

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 10:24 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2023-Oct-20, Pavlo Golub wrote:

> > >  I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is "pashagolub" and
> > >  I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGFGMembers

It turns out that the issue is that this page is protected, so I have
made the edit instead.

There are other inaccuracies in this page, such as listing Peter E in
USA and Dave Cramer in Canada.  Maybe it's due for more updates?  Added
liaisons in CC.

While I dont think this makes any procedural difference, I'm certainly not opposed to more accurate info, and I believe the three changes mentioned here are the only ones that are needed at this time.

Robert Treat