Обсуждение: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

От
Corey Huinker
Дата:
It's already a part of the versions data structure, and I can see
consumers wanting to know when a major release first came out.
Вложения

Re: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 10/18/23 11:03 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:
> It's already a part of the versions data structure, and I can see
> consumers wanting to know when a major release first came out.

LGTM. If no objections I'll apply within 24-48 hours.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 10/22/23 3:50 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 10/18/23 11:03 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:
>> It's already a part of the versions data structure, and I can see
>> consumers wanting to know when a major release first came out.
>
> LGTM. If no objections I'll apply within 24-48 hours.

And by "LGTM", I meant I fixed the syntax error so the patch works :)

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 9:52 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On 10/22/23 3:50 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> > On 10/18/23 11:03 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:
> >> It's already a part of the versions data structure, and I can see
> >> consumers wanting to know when a major release first came out.
> >
> > LGTM. If no objections I'll apply within 24-48 hours.
>
> And by "LGTM", I meant I fixed the syntax error so the patch works :)

+1.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Re: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 10/23/23 9:40 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 9:52 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

>>> LGTM. If no objections I'll apply within 24-48 hours.
>>
>> And by "LGTM", I meant I fixed the syntax error so the patch works :)
>
> +1.

Pushed. Confirmed it's up there.

Thanks,

Jonathan