Обсуждение: Like AppSmith, but dedicated to Postgres?

Like AppSmith, but dedicated to Postgres?

От
Timothy Nelson
Дата:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a database app builder in the style of AppSmith, Directus, and Saltcorn, but dedicated specifically to Postgres.  I find that tools like the above that support multiple database engines tend to leave out features (eg. AppSmith doesn't seem to support having a multi-field Primary Key, and Saltcorn only allows the use of schemata for multi-tenancy).

If it uses the Database users as the users of the web interface, that's a bonus.

Thanks!