Обсуждение: Wiki Editor Request

Wiki Editor Request

От
Cyrus Choy
Дата:
Hi PostgreSQL team,

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is cyrus.five.co and I would like to update the PostgreSQL Clients page.

Five allows developers to query almost any external SQL database such as PostgreSQL to build modern web applications.

For your kind consideration,

Cyrus

Re: Wiki Editor Request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/13/23 02:52, Cyrus Choy wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log into the wiki once
and then reply-all saying you have done so. At that point we can grant
editor privileges.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki Editor Request

От
Cyrus Choy
Дата:
Hi Joe,

Thanks, I've logged in.

Five

Cyrus Choy

Growth Marketer

T: +60 19 241 4881

CAUTION:This email originated from outside of Five. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

On 10/13/23 02:52, Cyrus Choy wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log into the wiki once
and then reply-all saying you have done so. At that point we can grant
editor privileges.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases