Обсуждение:

Benjamin Acquaye
Дата:
I have 8 client using the same connection. However, only one client facing this issue on postgresql15.

Can someone help

image.png
Вложения

Re:

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
On Thu, Oct 5, 2023 at 11:08 AM Benjamin Acquaye <benjaminacquaye2@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone help

Check the server logs for why the connection is being lost.

David J.

Re:

От
M Sarwar
Дата:
That sounds like a database based timeout.
I do not have more information on this at this time.
Thanks,
Sarwar

I have 8 client using the same connection. However, only one client facing this issue on postgresql15.

Can someone help

image.png
Вложения

Re: