Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Alexandre Biche
Дата:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the all the work you(and all the team) done on PostgreSQL, an amazing but quite intimidating database
That's why I developed WebDB : to introduce gently complex things to beginners with essentials features

Here is the website : https://webdb.app/

So can you please give me write access on the page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients, so I can add WebDB to the cross-platform section
I can easily understand that you don't want to give write access, if so, can you add WebDB for me

Tell me if I need to give you section text
If you have some time, I would love some feedback on my software so I can improve it

Best

--
Alexandre Biche

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/1/23 12:17, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> So can you please give me write access

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
and then reply-all to this email to report it done. At that point we can
grant you editor permissions for the wiki.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alexandre Biche
Дата:
Hi Mr Conway

Thanks for the quick reply
Maybe there is something I don't get because the website tells me :
"The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a cool-off period between account creation and logging in."

Best

Le dim. 1 oct. 2023 à 20:11, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> a écrit :
On 10/1/23 12:17, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> So can you please give me write access

I have expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once
and then reply-all to this email to report it done. At that point we can
grant you editor permissions for the wiki.

Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Alexandre Biche

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/1/23 14:27, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> Hi Mr Conway
>
> Thanks for the quick reply
> Maybe there is something I don't get because the website tells me :
> "The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
> cool-off period between account creation and logging in."

My bad -- try again ;-)

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alexandre Biche
Дата:
It works =)

Thanks

Best Regards

Le dim. 1 oct. 2023 à 20:28, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> a écrit :
On 10/1/23 14:27, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> Hi Mr Conway
>
> Thanks for the quick reply
> Maybe there is something I don't get because the website tells me :
> "The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
> cool-off period between account creation and logging in."

My bad -- try again ;-)

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Alexandre Biche

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 10/1/23 14:40, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> It works =)

Cool -- all done, edit away...

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alexandre Biche
Дата:
Done

What do you think about this?

Le dim. 1 oct. 2023 à 20:42, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> a écrit :
On 10/1/23 14:40, Alexandre Biche wrote:
> It works =)

Cool -- all done, edit away...