Обсуждение: Broken URL on PostgreSQL 16 Press kit Page

Broken URL on PostgreSQL 16 Press kit Page

От
Akshat Jaimini
Дата:
The url leading to the PDF on the latest press kit release page: https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit16/de/ , is throwing a 404 as detected by the Testing Harness.

The Link is present as shown in the screenshot below labeled as PDF with the url https://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/15/postgresql-16-US.pdf

image.png

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini
Вложения

Re: Broken URL on PostgreSQL 16 Press kit Page

От
Erik Wienhold
Дата:
On 14/09/2023 21:07 CEST Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:

> The url leading to the PDF on the latest press kit release page:
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit16/de/ , is throwing a 404
> as detected by the Testing Harness.

Also broken (looks like an extra space before the domain) on the Italian press
kit page: https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit16/it/

> The Link is present as shown in the screenshot below labeled as PDF with
> the url
> https://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/15/postgresql-16-US.pdf

nitpick: A4 paper size is commonly used in German-speaking countries.

https://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/16/postgresql-16-A4.pdf

--
Erik

Re: Broken URL on PostgreSQL 16 Press kit Page

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 9/14/23 3:33 PM, Erik Wienhold wrote:
> On 14/09/2023 21:07 CEST Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The url leading to the PDF on the latest press kit release page:
>> https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit16/de/ , is throwing a 404
>> as detected by the Testing Harness.
>
> Also broken (looks like an extra space before the domain) on the Italian press
> kit page: https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit16/it/

Thanks for reporting; I've pushed fixes for both of these cases.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения