Обсуждение: PATCH: document for regression test forgets libpq test

PATCH: document for regression test forgets libpq test

От
"Ryo Matsumura (Fujitsu)"
Дата:
Hi,

I found a small mistake in document in 33.1.3. Additional Test Suites.

> The additional tests that can be invoked this way include:
The list doesn't include interface/libpq/test.

I attached patch.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Ryo Matsumura
Fujitsu Limited

Вложения

Re: PATCH: document for regression test forgets libpq test

Дата:
On Fri, Sep  1, 2023 at 08:01:47AM +0000, Ryo Matsumura (Fujitsu) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a small mistake in document in 33.1.3. Additional Test Suites.
>
> > The additional tests that can be invoked this way include:
> The list doesn't include interface/libpq/test.
>
> I attached patch.

Yes, good point.  I modifed the patch, attached, and applied it to all
supported versions.

RE: PATCH: document for regression test forgets libpq test

От
"Ryo Matsumura (Fujitsu)"
Дата:
Hi,

> Wednesday, September 6, 2023 2:06 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Yes, good point.  I modifed the patch, attached, and applied it to all
> supported versions.

Thank you.  # I forgot to send mail.

Best Regards
Ryo Matsumura